Monday, October 4, 2010

Mid-Life Crazy Crisis Plague. -M-LCCP you might have it!!

Halo There Folks,

Well to start things off.  I think I am going through mid life crisis in my early 30's.  No No I think I am. I mean with the fact that I woke and decided I  don't like my work place.  Not what I do for work  exactly, OK maybe that too. Because I was seriously considering just quitting and going to work at a Grocery store or a shoe store or something. OOO shoes just sound great.. I mean the right med. for any illness I say.

Well here I am thinking what to do. Yes I know get another job you say! Yes well I say the same thing.

Listen, let's get back to this mid life crazy crisis, I think I just hit. So when I hit this crisis in my late teens I dyed my hair black and blue and cut it really short.  Good to say folks the crisis plague only lasted about 2 months, I came to my senses and dyed it purple burgundy!!! Oh hell what can I say my mom thought for sure it prob. was an early mid life crazy crisis plague.( she really did she wanted to quarantine me)

OK then I grew up folks and guess what?? Yes, Yes I know it.  You guessed it right. The mid-life crazy crisis plague re-activated.. This time it was in my early twenty's or no maybe mid twenties. I don't remember. One thing for certain when the plague went dormant.  I look in the mirror. Wait for it... Wait for it... I get too see first hand what this illness does. I had a tongue peircing.  MY TONGUE PIERCED.  Luckly for all folks,  it only lasted, you guessed it  two months. Just could not handle all that metal in my tongue. ..

Two years later you are right again I hit that damn mid-life craziness's crisis plague. You kow M-LCCP.   

Two  years later folks, I go and get a tattoo.  But I neglected to realize the M-LCCP resurface.  Here I am in the my 30's and I still have this tattoo.!!  Did you know this? It just stays there day after day, month after month.  I should of read the fine print.  I love my tattoo and all.  At that moment I thought the tattoo was the right medicine for the crazy crisis plague.

No the medicine did not work.  Folks it wore off.  Oh yes it did.  I went and got another tattoo.  Like I did not learn from the first one. Nope sure didn't. Now I have two of the cuttest tattos.

So that calmed the M-LCCP down. Yup it did. Until this past Saturday. 

Yes I said this past Saturday.  About a 3 weeks ago per say. I dyed my hair jet black. Dark black, night black some black or another.  You know the 30 STM's concert and all I had to do it,  just had to. I heart them dudes.  (awww sigh) Have you seen them they are just yummylicious...

Here I go back to the Salon and with my sis M6. (M5aka @allii31 was at the spa).  We go to the Salon.  M6 is mega excited about the new change to her hair. Me I was like, oh,  I umm I don't know. You see folks, M5 had decided on platnum highlights, and fusha pink highlights on the bottom half of the hair. You go M5, rock on.!!!!!

M6 had decided on burgundy(bright burgundy hight lights).  That's whats up M6 ,just plain awesome.

Me, M1, Mely, Mel . The other two M's had decided that I cutt my bangs. ( I didn't have any they, had grown out).  The bright idea was I cutt the bangs, and do blue high lights, ( turquoise blue).  Let me tell you folks.  After 2 strawberry daquiri's the idea was just awesome, great, brilliant!!!.  The decision has been made folks blue made the cutt.  This was on Friday evening at the bar.  (I tell you alcohol makes you a brave soul.)

Saturday gets here,  M6 and I are at the salon.  M6 tells the hairdresser what she wants and off she goes with a huge smile... In the mean time I sobered up, realizing that the M-LCCP is at it's early stages. So I still can attack it.  You know?   My turn to face the dye's, and swissors....

I step up to the doctor (my hair dresser)...
Me: Well last night at the bar over drinks we decided I should cutt my bangs & hair plus dye my bangs blue.
Hairdresser: Ummmmm, Ummmmmm Oh well Ummmmm.
Me: Ummm No right?
Hairdresser: Yea NOPE is correct.
Me: Well I am feeling like this M-LCCP is on its early stages you know. So what would suggest? But I do need a change...

Hairdresser: (scrunches her forehead) Ummmmm well your hair is really, really black.
Me: Yessssss.....
Hairdresser: If we do the blue we have to strip your hair, bleach it then dye it blue, which really will not be blue it will come out green.!
Me:  WHAT!!!!!! GREEN!!!!! OH -HELL-NO!!!! oh wait let me think what kind of green.(M-LCCP is advancing folks) NO I don't want green.
Hairdresser: You want a prescription  for that M-LCCP, Ok then go bright red! With straight cut bangs.
Me: YAY!!!!( the plague still trying to advance to it's full stage)

Going forward M6 looks just fabulous, M5 just rocking awesome. Me, M1, I folks can stop traffic with my bangs.!!!

Guess what?  It took me a while to get used it!! Since I kept squinting from the brightness. I love it. I have come to love my bright stop light red.  No, my hair is not all black and my bangs are this bright stop light red. I got the them highlighted so it can blend with my hair. And so I won't get arrested.  If you are driving and you see real bright red in the next car next to you. NO don't be alarm, it's just me with a little of the M-LCCP. (Psst. did I mention I'm in my early 30's).

Well folks, ladies, fairies, vamps, wolves alike.  It is safe to say for now the mid-life crazy  crisis plague has been contained.  And for now it looks like it is dormant...  I have survived it. I have conquered it....  Until this Saturday, I feel it coming on again. I have my marathon charity race.  And I am thinking another tattoo?

I'm  out. (with my really, bright stop light color red bangs)
 @M1Mely1

P.S.  If you feel a little of the crazy bug in your system. Don't be alarmed.  No it's ok, just know that in my case it only lasts about 2 months.  So embrace it the cure is there somewhere.. It may be disguised under a patch of pink hair, or burgundy highlights.. BUT THERE IS A CURE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment