Saturday, October 23, 2010

I think My Daughter has Alien-i-tis.

My Alien/Divaish Daughter.



My daughter the Alien.

Yup I said it damn it!!!
 I feel like she is from 2 galaxy over from the milky way.
You know that galaxy around the corner you hook a right and there it is.

Well damn she must be an alien because It. Is. Not. Normal the things she does  and say.
Let me give you a description of my 7 year old princess,  a day in my daughters life. Is not ordinary.  No never is.
I mean I know there are  parents out there thinking this is just terrible and that I don’t love my mini me calling her Alien and all. OK then for those uptight parents that do not know how to have fun with their child this bloggy is not for you. Soooooo go ahead and delete me from your list. Or skip this blog. I DON’T CARE!!!!!!! But for those who have similar kids from the two galaxy over.  Or the planet Mars(Martians), Jupiter, etc.  Then you are with me on this.
  It is what it is.
OK now that the warning is out the way.
Mini me and we shall call her Diva, or Rock star, Or Mini Goddess take your pick. Since she is all those and more.
My mini goddess since she was born was not like other kids. I know no two kids are alike. AND NO ONE WARNED ME!!!!!! When other girls are ooh mommy princess, or oh mom Cinderella. Mine was Mami Mami witches, shrek, little monsters, and pirates and skulls and the corpses bride!!!!.

My mini Goddess can be a little prissy but if she has to defend herself from a bully at the slides or at the swings. She will go ahead and ruin all  the pretty clothes defending herself chopping that boy or girl in the stomach.  And no I do not promote violence.  UGH Really? Really??  (Again did I or did I not tell you parents that can't handle the awesome fabulousity of my mini me to go ahead and move it along? UGH!!! Really you uptight strict can't have fun......).  But don’t get me wrong, me being a bully victim.. She will not, I repeat she will not be a victim herself.  She is a green stripe in tae kwon do. She has the skills to defend herself from a bully if need be, she does not abuse it.

Because those who have taken any martial arts know that self discipline is the key.  But hey if Jerome that is 10 years old has pushed her down and pulled her hair. By all means baby defend your self and then come to see me so I can take it up with Jerome mom or dad.

 My Little Awesome, Fabulous ,Rockstar Alien.  My little rock star from a young age has been unique.

When she was 1 I think it’s the only time I can say she had a normal b-day and Halloween.  She was a bumble bee for Halloween, and her b-day was about Dora.
Then came her second year. My daughter has been talking since she was eleven months old. Her first word was :
POP translation Stop.  Yes I know not the traditional mama or daddy.
And then she sang in her car seat on my to my sisters house. A huge hip hop song Title: Lean Back, by Fat Joe.
Bean Back translation lean back. She would sing just the chorus. And then she said mama, I know I know sheesh. Really a hip hop song was her first sentence? 
Let’s forward to through years. She has always been a different child. She at times has behavioral issues, and anger issue also.  That is what makes her mine. She is awesome I tell you. Keeps me on my toes.
With that said her second year of life. She was a : giga bug – lady  bug. She had this obsession with them I know this is normal yes until we had to dress like it and purchase a cake 3d, by the way in, a shape of a giga bug.  
3rd year of her fabulous life. Now she spoke more she was a horse for Halloween. Because nothing I mean nothing we looked at she liked. No not Dora, not a princess, not fairy nothing cute. She decided on a horse. OK I gave her what she wanted.
Her 3rd b-day was a shrek/Dora event. Half of the cake was shrek the other half had Dora and boots on it. Enough said with this one I should Of taken it as a sign of Alienitis.

4th b-day She was speaking like a 6 year old. Oh she was potty trained by the 2nd yr. She hated pull ups or diapers. And she wanted grown undywear.
Her 4th bday’ We all were fairies. Yes we all were. She was in love with tinker bells. I was so elated a little sign of girly is showing and the symptoms of Aleintisis was diminishing. She dressed the part that little princess of ours and so did the other girls looking like little fairies all around the party. Now I should of known the little princess stage would not last. For Halloween folks she was a fairy poca hontas.  Yes poca hontas with fairy wings. Every time folks saw , they would be like Oh Poca .. Oh um you have wings. I would have to come and say she is a poca hontas fairy. Yes a poca hontas fairy.
OK her 5th b-day was of a rat called Ratoullie, (I think) a movie. She fell in love with this rat. And Well we were eating rats on her b=day cake. For Halloween she was as scary princess with wings. Oh for the love of Kit Kat's. It was hard trying to get her in pretty gown, attach the wings, and then putting on her scary make up.  Then try to explain this to folks at the door.  UGH!
6th b-day brace yourselves folks.  We were sent back to the Punky Brewster era.
No she has never seen an episode nor does she know of this show. She still does not know who punky Brewster is.  Everyone I mean everyone came to the b-day in mismatch everything and bright blinding colors. This is what she wanted to skate in. Her b-day cake colors, lime green, bright purple and hot pink. ( all along she had a tiara, since you know she is a princess/diva/mini goddess/ rock star).  Her clothes were from the next galaxy. Oh and by the way for all her b-days dressing the part is a requirement.   Everyone had fun since no one matched and everyone felt right at home.  Halloween this year she was some kinda ghost, she called her self a ghouly ghost. I don’t know what that is. She had spiders on her hair( fake ones I tell you, I have super huge large fear of anything that has more than 4 legs). Her hair was white and black her face painted in white and blood. I still don’t know what she was. When folks asked I would answer I don’t know. !!!

Her 7th b-day.  Ah well.  For her 7th b-day we were pirate/princess. And no not the damsel in distress. She was the damsel who caused the distress. (Sorry @AgainAndAgainWA). She had a tiara, with an eye patch and blinged out pirate, skulls  clothes.  Oh what can I say, we are used to her already. Her cake folks I had to travel an hour and some change for it. It was a 3D skull. No really we were eating a shape of a skull beheaded of course.  Again need I remind you we all had to dress the part. TRUE STORY.  Ask around everyone had an eye patch when we song  her happy b-day.
Finally for this Halloween my baby did not choose, cute girly vampire, or a cute little devil, nor a anything cute at all. NO !!!!!! She had one of my sister's M6 help her choose a really scary costume.
Hold on to your Kit Kat's. No wait Those are my Kit Kat's. Hold on to your own Candy....
Folk this Halloween.  This Diva is a dead Rag Doll. With two pig tails. With skulls in her in hair. With a Spiked choker, and skulls bracelets. Her make up gives me the hi bee Jeeves just thinking about it.  Oh she could not choose a little cute devil No!! Or a cute vampire.. That I can deal with. NO FOLKS! She is a DEAD RAG DOLL!!!   Not even a cute one at all... Oh geesh....Brace yourself folks because we already are making plans for her 8th b-day next year.  We are too dress in too-toos and skate board gear. She is into skate boarding and rip sticks. Yes the girls shall wear skate board gear but have a too-too on. The boys need to look more like Justin Beiber. Her cake, will be a 3D shape of a girly skate board with a too- too somewhere in there.  I will have to call my cake lady 2 months in advance. 


 I QUIT!!!!!!  I nominate myself and FIRE MYSELF!!! I AM FIRED!!!!!!!
So hence my daughter is an alien. From two galaxies down yonder or over.

She is fun, gives me a run for my money, but she is mine. And Alien or not she is what it is. I dread what she will be like at 13.  But I brace myself for the years to come.  And right now folks I must go tuck in my little alien mini goddess into her Hot Pink Skull sheets. Oh what you did not think her room would be normal?  Ha!! Right !!! No folks her room is in hot pink skulls sheets, and skulls on her wall, With deep purple curtains. And cute butterflies at her door.   And A Hot Mess Might I Add....
With that said folks I have just introduced you the world’s most unique 7 year old.  And no one has her but me. I shall keep it that way. I do share her with close family and friends.  But the craziness is something I look forward too with her.

You might have a child or children suffering from this but don't fret. Its OK enjoy it you and your children only have 1 life to live. So make it a memorable one.
I say good day.  I am out.

Oh for those parents who think this is normal. Shut the F*&( up because everyone knows poca hontas do not have fairy wings. !!!!!!! GEESH!!!! UGH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment