Thursday, October 7, 2010

7 Steps to the Front Row! Please Read It Works!

Halo There Folks.

My Darkest Days
Trapt
Skillet
Papa Roach

 These are the bands the fab. Trio went to see perform last light.   Let me say it was awesome for the most part. In some part it is true what my sis M5 states she feared for her life.  (psst. don't worry I am hood certified I had her back all along).  In all honesty between the mosh pits, and almost being crushed to death and wait the the murder death kill huge dude.  We almost died and let me tell you it was AWESOME!!!!!

Being in that huge mess is how I  got my sis @allii31 aka M5 and I @TrayM6 aka M6  and myself to the front crowd to the front row.  Close enough to Jacobi the front man from Papa Roach be able to sweat all over you every time he head bangs.  Close enough to smell his arm pits when he lifts the arms to rock. 

Folks close enough  to him to have him spit on you when he is screaming the lyrics to the song "CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT, SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING, DON'T GIVE A F&^* IF I CUT MY ARMS BLEEDING!!!"

Yup that close that I knew what brand of eye liner he had. OK no maybe not the eye liner. But you get my drift.. Right close.

So folks read carefully here are the steps to get to the front row if you find yourself way back. Back in the crowd you can't see if the front man is wearing eye liner.

Warning:  Do not proceed and do this If The Fab. Trio is in the vicinity.  Since we will be doing this ourselves.  So please do it on your own time, and your own concerts ETC.... with this said...

Step 1. Arrive to the venue early of course. So you can at least be close enough to the front.

Step 2. Band is playing rock on sing along if you know the lyrics, and if not, so who cares rock on with them damn it..... that is why you are there...

Step 3. Move a little closer,  no one is paying attention, the music is loud.  Guitar is going, drums are popping, and screaming is happening. Your moving a little close right.  STOP DAMN IT !!!! don't make it obvious... Sheesh.  what the hell!!!!

Step 4.   MOSH PIT BREAK OUT!!!!!!Band number 3  in our case is Skillet I for 1 heart the lead singer.  Have you seen the triceps, biceps, and pecs on him? Shoot you would to.. Never mind that... The band is so an equal opportunist when it comes to employment.. The drummer is a CHICK, and one of the guitarist,  vocals assist, and also plays the keys is a CHICK!!. Never mind that...

Back to steps, in this case Skillet was playing and the 1st mosh pit broke out.  By then folks was on their 5th beer.  So I took saw chance, I never been in mosh pit myself so being Hood certified and all you know survival 101.  When the crowd  came my I pushed the crowd back. While pushing the crowd back I was walking forward towards the front.  Ah uh you see what I did. I just moved a whole crowd forward now I am almost to that front row not quite.

Step 5.  Follow step 4  (after the 3rd mosh pit you should be by the 3rd row to the front row)

Step 6.  Last and Final Band PAPA ROACH comes out and the MOSH PIT breaks out.  THIS IS YOUR CHANCE FOLKS.... This is when you take those extra step and make it to the front row.  Push step, push, scream, sing, walk, head bang... Push, sing, walk, wave your hand in the air, hop, and walk, now you are just a row behind the front row.  Now you can see his eye color and the eye liner.  And the murder death kill dude that got kicked out for almost killing dude in the front row.  (folks when I say push, I mean push the folks in the mosh pit. Do not! I repeat Do not push Folks radomly.  You might get chopped in the throat!!!)

Step 7.  Final step  ROCK OUT!!! YOU MADE IT!!!!! You are in the front row with all the other sweaty folks and Papa Roach on stage or whom ever is your band that is on stage.

You can thank me now, or not, you can thank me later after the concert... And you have no voice because you just screamed your ass off to your band singing to the lyrics.. And you want to get home asap.  To take off the sweaty clothes you have since you got sweated on by the front man him self.

Follow these steps and trust me you will be in the front row in no time.. TRUE STORY.. Ask @allii31 or @TrayM6

Well Folks I am out

@M1Meli!

No comments:

Post a Comment