Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wooooo!! Kit Kat's

Hey let me tell you why I love Kit Kat's. And Why they are so damn AWESOME!

I have 10 reasons.
  Are you ready for this world?

Oh Kit Kat's I so heart you!

1.  It is made out of chocolate. Need I say More? Halo? The sweet chocolate that assaults your mouth is just so much goodness.

2.  The thin layer of wafer cookie just so much Awesomeness. Just so yummy in my tummy.

3.  The fact that of that fabulous sweet chocolate in between the wafer cookies. Layers upon Layers.  I MEAN WOW!!

4.  The fact that 1 piece Just. Won't. Do.  You are addicted immediately to the goodness. Hey that is why the chocolate bar comes in 4 pieces. 

5.  OOH I mean really they taste just awesome. Really they do.

6.  The fact that when you bite into one piece. Just one piece. You automatically smile. Oh YES YOU DO.

7.  Oh and guess this.   I have not met one person. Not one person. Who well turn down a Kit Kat piece when you offer it to them. I mean have you? ( Oh wait unless you are Jared Leto. Yea he is a Vegan. And well he is missing all this awesomeness.  Some one needs to tell the man. !!)

8.  Hey and now the Kit Kat's come in JUMBO SIZE!!! I mean WOO HOO!!!

9.  How about no matter how many Kit Kat's you eat. You do not get sick of them. I mean I can inhale a whole bag of Kit Kat's in one sitting it will take me about what 15 minutes the most. (WHOA! I think this is a world record)

10.  Last but not least. FOLKS if you have not gotten the great picture here. Kit Kat's are just awesome. OH YES THEY ARE!!!

What are you waiting for? I know now you want some. I don't really share my Kit Kat's. True Story ask @allii31 and @TrayM6. I will probably give 2 pieces out of a bag of them.  WHAT? get your own damn it!!  I don't even like to share with my own Mini Me.

P.S. If any of the Kit Kat's folks who work for them or make the damn goodness. If you need a spokesperson for it. HOLLAH at ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I prefer the original email, but this is a pretty good representation. The original had a bit more pinash, in my opinion. FYI, I heart coffee. And I miss writing notes to you from my cube.

    ReplyDelete