Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A shout out! To Awesome!

New BFF’s 

Halo there my peeps.
As I sit here trying to think of what to write in my bloggy. My brain is going like 98 miles per hour.  No,  yes it is.  True Story.!!  I  have  this thing called short attention span.  I will start a conversation and loose you in the middle of the conversation,  or maybe loose myself in the conversation and then start another one.  Yes I know I know confusing right?  Oh I see I just lost you too. HUH?  I am so confused my damn self right now.  See I told you 98 miles per hour right there !
So I decided to blog about a Band.    
Here I am a Caribbean Queen Diva from the Isla del Encanto Puerto Rico.  My  taste in music is huge.  I love salsa, meringue, bachata, balz (all Latin music folks).   I also heart old school hip hop, R&B, reggae, soft rock, classic rock, Rock, R&B and Soul(yes this is music Motown some of you might of heard of it). Oh I like some classical music, hey just music in general.  OK not all music I can’t do Polka, I just can’t sorry I have tried and tried and tried and so failed with a CAPITAL  F!!  Oh some Country not all, just some OK?(like maybe 2% or less)
OK so this past Sunday November 14.th the Fab. Trio. @allii31 and @TrayM6 oh and I totally fabulous @M1Meli1.  Went on a mini road trip about 2.5 hours and some change to New Hampshire.  The reason for this trip you may be wondering?  OK we made it to see one of fave band’s @AgainAndAgainWA. Wat up guys?   Dutch, XwesX, Nate and Geff. Yes you see this awesomeness right there?  First name basis with our boys. Totally fabulous I say!
We went to see them because they are just great band musically.  In no way am I selling out. 30STM’s, they  are my heart.  Hey @jaredleto, @tomofromearth, @shannonleto HOW YOU DOING?  The fab. Trio love this band so much. We are going to see them perform Feb. 4th, In NY and Feb 5th in CT. Wow what a treat right? Oh you see here I go again going off the subject.   Sorry guys Wes, Dutch Nate and Geff. This here is all about you. Yes it is!!
OK so after that looooooooooonnnnngggg  ass ride to Nowhere ville New Hampshire in the boonies somewhere.  I mean so in the boonies that @TrayM6 and @allii31 where hearing the banjos, and fearing for their lives.( No fret though I was just fine. Being fabulous and all I blend in just well. Plus if you read my bloggy on 7 steps to the front row. You will know I am Hood Certified.   Oh wait I need to be Boonies Certified huh?    I am working on it!!)
Finally, we get there and watch the cutest school kids perform.  Though I might say I have a pickle to pick with one of the dudes from one of the bands that played that night( who had the nerve to call us the fab. Trio out! Yea we have beef).   No kit Kat's for you! How you like them apples?
Again (98 miles per hour) see what I mean.?  Guys don’t you worry your little talented selves. I will talk about your skills.  So finally our band AgainAndAgain is going to perform. Hello the reason for the mini road trip was to see them perform duh!  Well that and I wanted to meet my BFF Dutch. Hey Dutch how you doing?
 Maybe I should get meds. or something.   I keep changing the subject.  Well another reason I wanted to meet these guys(other  than their skills in playing all), you have to hear the drummer. The man has exquisite skills with the drumming.  (Psst. I kinda of developed a crush just because of his drumming skills. WHAT? I know right! But hey then you meet all the guys in the Band and you might develop a crush on all them. What can I say?)
 Well I went there with just 1 Bff and left there with two Bff’s. How awesome is that? And now we are friends with  @XwesX (this is the drummer with mad skills).  Ask my sis @TrayM6 she is an experience rocker.   We are working on Nate next.  Watch out guy, you get some of this fab. Trio awesomeness and you will be sucked into the Circle of fabulousity.   Ask Dutch and Wes we are just, hmm what can I say? Great!
You see the moral of this bloggy is. These guys do not get enough credit for their skills.  They are awesome and friendly.  Both of their CD’s are just great too listen too,  I love all of the songs.    Their songs are all great to the point you won’t forward any of them to get to the next song.  Give these guys a chance and listen to them. You can visit their site www.againandagainband.com. Hey guys you see that  right there?!  Worthy of some Kit Kat's!!  Or you can follow them on Twitter @AgainAndAgainWA, they will talk back to you.  How many great bands you know will do that.?
What I am saying for those who  still don’t get the BIG PICTURE I have painted here is, if you say you love  Music and Music loves you.  It will not hurt for you to visit the site and listen to them. TRUE STORY ask @allii31 and @TrayM6.  Oh even better  ask the guys yourself. They will tell you.!!
I am out for now.
P.S. stay tuned for the Ten reasons why Kit Kat's are so awesome. (I love Kit Kat's and Kit Kat's love me!) True Story.!

1 comment:

  1. You are a hot mess, but I still loves ya! True story! A+B=C!

    ReplyDelete