Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This is War M1's way.(no really it is my way)

Ok so here it goes Folks.

If it was not for My sis Ali I would not be blogging. But She does it so well I figured what the oreos. I should try it also.

It started about a week ago. (No it really it did). I was at my book club meeting. And yes folks book club meetings still exist (we are just awesome you know).  Well I brought in my lap top just in case we needed to do research on books, you know the usuall look up famous folks, get up on the lastest gossip. Etc. Etc.

I brought it with me for the good of the book club. Needless to say at the end of the book club I had a Twitter account along with a Facebook page. (Even though the Facebook is under an assumed name). I had my hang ups about being out in the Cyber world. (oooooo scary). Well I am thankful that I have my Twitter.

The only reason I agreed to Twitter, and just the Twitter was because, per My sis Ali I can actually tweet any one I liked (like Jared Leto or Shannon Leto or Tomo) and they might tweet back. WHAAAAAATTTT???? And at that moment I was obessed with an awesome really great band, 30 Seconds To Mars(Ok OK am still obessed with this band sheesh what do you want from me?) In which we saw in concert the week prior.

Did I mention this group is AWESOME!!!!

NO REALLY if you didn't well know NOW YOU KNOW!!!

The front man Jared Leto awesome vocals, and song writer, producer, Shannon (his brothah) awesome musician(Tomo ) incredible musician.

My relationship with Twitter started when my first tweet was to this awesome, tincredible band.  If you don't believe me how awesome they are go to http://www.30secondstomars.com/, or you can tweet@allii31, (she is a certified stalker, tweets them all the time). Sorry Ali had to put it out there. Or @TrayM6, they can verify how awesome they are. Or better yet you can tweet any Echelon group and they can tell you how awesome they are. Go ahead I tripple dare yah!!!

Since my sis @allii31 blogged about them. I thought guat the heck ? I am should do it also.  So there it is Folks the title of Their lastest cd is This is War, (hey the title of  this blog, I am type awesome).  If you are an open minded person (like the incredible and awesome me), then it will not hurt you to try and listen to them.  Or better yet if you want to be down with the awesome and incredible crew go ahead and listen to them. How bout that???!!!!!!

Wat up?  J.L. Shan, Tomo( Uh Huh I gave them nicknames, Well Tomo not really that is his name.)

Ok well I guess this is all I have to blabber about for today. Just had to put it out there how incredibly awesome this band is. And that my sis obssesion with them does have some merit to it I must say..

I'm out M1Mely1

P.S. Twitter is awesome I did find more awesomeness on there. I will tell you folks about it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment