Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So it goes like this Again And Again.

Yooo!!!! Hooo!!!      Hello There


In my last post I blabbered about this totally awesome, incredible band called 30 Seconds to Mars. Well I have only been on Twitter for week. And in my quest of searching people on it,(fellow tweeters).
I embarked on a quest to look for and R&B singer.
 (Sorry guys I was looking for Omarion).

When I came upon a band going by the name of @AgainAndAgainWA. What caught my attention was the profile picture a grizzly bear (aaaah he's cute). Then their profile.

In which they state they are a musical band, that does tweet their fans back. So I decided to follow them. And I went to their their web site, http://www.againandagainband.com/. Well when I click on their link you get hit with their song "Excuse this honesty".

Let me tell you I was hooked. No NO REALLY I was.!!! Oh you don't think so?  Then go ahead and click on their link. I went onto facebook(through my phone of course), since I was already on my lap top listening to this awesome band. And I phonebooked my Sis @TrayM6 and @allii31(she tweets to them and also blogs about them check her out she is alot of awesomeness also. So is TrayM6).

I was like (this is me: Hey Tray guess guat (I phonebooked Tray 1st she is a die hard rocker), Hey Tray Guess guat? Tray: Guat? You have got to listen to this band I just found on Twitter that goes by name of AgainAndAgain!!!!". Tray: really I will, I will let you when I listen. Me: No really you won't be sorry. They are totally awesome and guess what I tweeted them and they tweeted back." Tray: Get out ? Ok then I def. will do it then, I hit you back.) Sooooooooo I phonebooked Ali to let her know what I found on Twitter.  (because if miss alot of awesomeness does not get hit the awesome find she will blabbler you to death).  Oh and being the awesome person she is, she did what awesome folks should do she downloaded the cd from itunes, oh yes you can.

OK THEN how does this ends? You might be wondering.
Fast Forward to why I am so blogging about this band.
The Trio (@allii31,@TrayM6 and I @M1Mely1, tweet this guys constantly.
No No we do. I so totally love their songs.
I can't get them on Pandora radio. (Pssst guys did you know this?, yea I tried to get you guys through Pandora Rock Radio and I was not able).  I say we remedy this issue and write them folks a letter damn it!!!

I did the best next thing I went on YouTube through my phone of course duh!!!. Doing this from work on their company time is frown upon, plus what kind of employee you think I am? I listened to them on YouTube and song along. AWESOME!!!!

Moral of this bloggy is I heart these guys yes they are from WA. ( even though the band members come from different places- 1 of them is from New England)  they all got together to create music in WA.

How fucking awesome is that.They are incredible and very fan orientated. They do get back to you with any questions you have. So go ahead don't be chicken shitt. If you consider yourself a versatile persona (Like Me), and are opened minded about Music. You will go ahead a give them listen just I like did.  And not regret it.

Even though I was looking for another artist and fellow tweeters. (Sorry guys but it's the truth).

I am glad and proud to say I fell upon your cute grizzly bear. (awww sigh).  Now I am BFF with the crew. Oh what you don't think? So check  out my tweets at @M1Mely1.
Contrary to popular belief my fellow friend Dutch VI and band member, was awesome enough to tweet me back.

And being we are fellow marathoners, or so, something like that. He is scheduled to run the Marathon In Nov. Me? you ask.  I am scheduled to run the 5k in two weeks. That is how all this BFF business came about.  (Bff in my head of course duh). But really he does run marathons check out his Gritty blog.

And Now , Now the great Trio are going to  see them in concert on Nov.14th in New Hampshire.   So what if the drive is about 2 hours.  We plan to support them, we already joined TeamGritty, we will also show support by purchasing their CD of their web site along with the cutey shirt with the grizzly bear  (awwww).  And I shall call him Mr. Grizzlywizzly.

 How bout them cookies-n-cream or for some deep fried oreos? To say the least we are so mega excited about them.  And we can't wait till Nov 14th. 

And you, YES YOU!!!! whom ever is reading this bloggy of mine go ahead and give this group a try.  No Haters please.(NO HATERS NEED APPLY).
And then request for them to perform in your area.
You can find these guys on Google, Youtube, Twitter,  & Myspace.

Guys thanks; And see you in about a month and some change.  WOO HOO!!!

I'm out.  M1Mely1

P.S. (this is for the haters, strictly for the haters)

If you think you are going to hate, or you are a hater, please go to ,the hateration.com or hateration.org or hateration.net. I don't know!! But I bet you do!!!!  and know what I am talking about then go ahead to your place with yo' peeps and hate on someone else.  EVEN THOUGH ENVY IS A FORM OF FLATTERY. So better yet no go ahead and post if you like. You are only letting everyone know you are just envious.   AWESOME!!!!!
My props to you boys. Keep up the good work and the music. MUA!!!XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...Methinks the hateration comment is for moi? Oui ou non? Brat. And yes, agreed a thousand times over, Again and Again is the shit and I cyberstalk them with frequency, all thanks to you my dear. And you can be BFF's with them, because my BFF spot is taken by Mr. Jared Leto. Don't hate the awesome...hate the game.

    ReplyDelete